Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!

Ok, so despite a lot of frustration, I have still managed to pull together some form of a TILT this week. YAY! Also, I have decided to combine TILT and Youtube game together! YAY LAZY!!! So, here it is!



Big bunnies: I LOVE large breeds of rabbits. It's like "my bunny can beat up your dog"! IT'S HILARIOUS! Not to mention adorable!

Shoes: Specifically, a pair of teal and purple pumps I got over the summer. The last time I wore them was in July when I went to see Les Miserables. Well, the nubby on one of the heels came off and I have been afraid of wearing them ever since. I think you would agree with me that not breaking a neck is a good thing. I found out recently that if you take it back to where you bought it from, they SHOULD be able to fix it for you. More on this as it develops...

Reuniting with friends: So my boyfriend is going to a career fair tomorrow at RMU. I have friends that go there that I haven't seen in such a long time. I am going to see if I can hang out with them. If yes, YAY! if not, I will go to a mall that is close by and get a manicure or something...

Boxata: moldy parfait + empty sofa box + a piece of tape + a stick + a stairwell. Confused? My brother is the one who endorsed this video.


Now, some things you may notice:
~the arcade game: My brother goes to RIT which is a school for the tech savvy. Many people who go there enjoy video games. So, in the dorms, it makes sense for them to have it. They also have SOAP (a shower-radio system) and I believe a vending machine that you have to go online to use(?)
~multiple odor eliminators: because that is what you need when cleaning up moldy parfait bits that get smacked everywhere...Some of the faces my brother makes in this are really funny (especially the ones that involve the stench).

No comments:

Post a Comment