Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello 2011


So, here we are.  A new year year, a new beginning.  So, what changes do you plan on making?

Updating
I know I always say that I I plan on updating more often (and I really do want to), but I am always busy with some project. I have tons of articles that I want to write, but I need to get off my lazy butt and write them for you guys!

Taking care of myself
This is a full body deal!  I mean head-to-toe and from the inside out!  I am going to start eating better (no more fast food!), staying properly hydrated (with lots of freshly made lemon water) and working out.  I want to start doing yoga or pilates every morning, meditate, floss/use mouth wash (I have only been brushing and that isn't good enough!), wearing contacts and make-up, taking my vitamins, waking up earlier, making my hands look like I just got a professional manicure, and dry-brushing my skin.  I have all these things planned out!  I even started some of these before the new year just to get used to it!

Organize
My apartment is a mess and my car isn't much better.  I plan on keeping EVERYTHING super clean!  I will also do a once a month clean of all my bags to make sure that I have everything under control!  I also want to start using my organizer.  I am sick of having tests sneak up on me!  NO MORE!  I also would like this to include being more financially organized.  I have already started by doing a preliminary clean of my car and clearing out my closet.  I also have a few storage containers for under my bed (for all my current craft projects).  I feel that it might also be easier to be organized if I wasn't living in such a small apartment.  My bedroom is also a living room and office.  Too much stuff going on for my liking.

Miscellaneous
Stay in better contact with friends
Put together awesome outfits
Take more pictures (of the outfits?)
Go out more
Finish my craft projects

I also want to send my full support for anybody who has the resolution to quit smoking.  Many of my friends share this resolution and I think it is great that they want to take care of their bodies by doing this!  You have everything to gain by doing this!  GOOD LUCK!

What do you want to do in 2011?  Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment