Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day in the life of Mag-elicious!

Ok, so I am taking a summer class. Usually when I get out, my boyfriend has already left for work. Now, I don't have a car, so if I ever want to go anywhere, I need to hassle him into giving me a ride. Today happened to be a day where I had to walk home because my boyfriend had gone to work. Now, I just put in my headphones and go on my merry way. Today was a bit different. As I was walking, I was passed by a guy whose book bag was COMPLETELY open. There was a lot of papers and stuff, so I let him know. We ended up having to go in the same direction to our respective houses. We talked about music (I was listening to Styx today), roommates, and pets. This is the first time I ever just had a conversation with some guy I had never really encountered before. Sure, I talk to people I have class with. I also talk to customers at work and people I do club activities with (I am in my schools Japan Club). I think implimenting some of Gala's techniques about just faking confidence really does work.

Also, on a completely unrelated topic: We all know the dinosaurs were killed after an asteriod hit Earth. However, what we don't know is that this was self inflicted! The dinosaurs summoned an asteriod by means of magic! They all commited suicide!!!

Last night, I was playing Final Fantasy 6 (the GBA version), and my party encountered a T-Rex monster that summoned a meteor shower. The above is just silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment