Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Movies

Photo by Me!  ^_^
There is so much that I am absolutely love this week, and I CANNOT wait to share it with everybody!  My new topic this week is about my favorite movies!  I hope you enjoy it!


Favorite Movies:
Disney Classics (original classics and new classics (Finding Nemo, Emporers New Groove, Bolt, Etc), Memoirs of a Geisha, Edward Scissorhands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Studio Ghibi Films, Clerks, Clerks 2, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (who doesn't love this movie?), Back to the Future Trilogy, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Producers, Ever After, Dogma, Last Unicorn, Princess Bride, Robinhood: Men In Tights, Fly Away Home, The Count of Monte Cristo (I haven't read the book, but it IS on my reading list), Wallice and Gromit (I love everything with that name!), Nightmare Before Christmas, Cowboy Bebop: The Movie, Star Wars (Original Trilogy, not that new trilogy crap with JarJar. Also, Han shoots first), All Dogs Go To Heaven, Rats of Nihm, Austin Powers (all 3 movies, but less as the number got larger).

Most of these movies are, in fact, childrens movies. I think that they are so cute and sweet. Also, I have only recently gotten the opertunity to watch non-children because I am living away from home and recently gotten Netfix (the main reason is that I have a bunch of “everybody has seen this movie” on my queue as well as other things I want to watch and don't own).

The Rest:
Pajamas, Micro-fleece Blankets, Discovering New Blogs, Having this blog discovered by new readers (That means you, my lovely reader), Mini Top-hat Headband (very lolita), Arrested Development, Tasty Birthday Cake (Garretts birthday was on the 18th), Penn and Tellers Bull Shit (the issues in each episode are so vasty different that it keeps you interested, plus, it sheds a lot of light on unsavory subjects), Anime, PS1 RPG's (There were so many amazing games that many people never knew about because of limited releases...also, looking back on it, the graphics are kind of not that great unless it is 2d sprites), Trying to find new music, Getting my car clean (for the first time since I had it), My manager calls her motorcycle “piglet” (instead of hog. CUTE!), and Gourmet Raspberry Cupcakes (see image at top of screen!

See?  LOTS of lovely things happening!  Also, it is BIG NEWS time!  Tomorrow I officially move into my new place!  YAY!

So, what have you been in love with recently?  Let's share!

XOXO
<3Mag-Elicious

No comments:

Post a Comment