Friday, May 28, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Apartment Edition

 Meet Miss Pi!  She was making herself quite comfy on my bed.

Sorry that this is so late!  Road Tripping from Pittsburgh to Saranac Lake is very tiring and time consuming (and it is difficult to type while on the road).  This week's TILT List is about my new apartment that I just moved into.  So, here we GO!

Mark (The totally awesome new landlord), getting all my laundry done in one go (instead of in shifts), Hanging out with neighbors (I NEVER did that before), back of door coat hangers, bathroom light switch INSIDE bathroom, vanity lighting, Having the big TV in the new place, lots, and lots, and lots, and lots, and lots cabinet space (each link is a different photo), a heart shape ice cube tray, a HUGE closet (I have never had a closet that large IN MY LIFE!), a hanging shoe rack, the rent, and it is with my lovely Garrett!  OH, also, they are pet friendly! (I apologize for the blurriness of the pictures.  I was rushing to take them before I left and did not take enough time in getting the pictures to turn out nicely.)

There is so much amazing stuff about this new place!  I can't wait to get back to it!  Now, the rest of what is so happy!

Traveling with a puppy, Lush mini haul (furoshiki, color supplement, and Godiva shampoo), Getting situated in the new apartment (as you can see by the happy above), Tim Hortons (I wish there was one near Pittsburgh), Hotel with a balcony, Mint Milanos, Contact Lenses, sun glasses, Getting my eyes examined (I am about a year overdue), watching Airplane (first time ever), Discussing TV shows with my brother, and catching up with my friend DAVE!!!

There is a lot of stuff that I have been loving this past week!  What have you been loving this week?

3 comments:

  1. Adorable puppy! I also looove mint milanos, I'm putting strawberry ones on my TILT this coming Thursday (if I remember to do it!), I ALWAYS get the mint ones, but I tried the strawberry instead for once. Not as good, but a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these!
    ellesees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsea - I didn't know about the strawberry ones. I probably wouldn't try them because I don't care TOO much for them, but I also LOVE the raspberry Milanos. Also, that puppy is my mom's pup. She is about 10 months old and 72 lbs. (last time I was told) and she is so funny! She loves to cuddle and be held (worlds 2nd largest laptop if you have ever seen The Ugly Dachshund)

    ReplyDelete