Monday, August 31, 2009

YouTube Game + PSA

So, everybody has seen this video of prison inmates doing the Thriller dance. I stumbled on another video similar. This dance appears in an anime called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" I found another video of prison inmates performing the same dance! How funny??? Yay stumbling on awesomeness!!!

PSA: School has officially started for me and because of this, I will have more structure to my schedule. This means more posts, lifting updates (I took most of the summer off from lifting) with pictures, and Daily Outfit posts (because I think some of my outfits are really cute and I would love to share them)!

I will post more information about lifting, and on the first of the month, I will post Progress Pictures. These are a good way of showing yourself (and bragging to others) just how far you have come! So, expect pictures tomorrow!

<3
Mag~Elicious!

1 comment:

  1. one of these days that i aint subbing i'm going to come up and cause some chaos and mayhem :)

    ReplyDelete