Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

So, the last few weeks has been crazy and I haven't been able to update. I'm so sorry about missing a post! But, what's done is done. Now, ON WITH THE SHOW!

Zima: Zima is the only surviving kitten of her litter. She is a little ball of white fluff (she is getting dark grey on her nose, ears, back legs, and tail) and makes the cutest little sounds ever! There was a fear that she wouldn't survive after an incident with a pomeranian, but she appears to be fine!  She is starting to even get playful!  She was batting me with her out-of-proportion paws and play biting!  SO CUTE!

Designing: Inspiration struck while in class. I am going to design my own tutu. I want to keep as much a secret as possible, but you get this bit: silk ribbon embroidery. I haven't learned how to do this yet, but I have the supplies and books. I also have a mom who is knowledgeable on the subject, so if all else fails, she can help me!

A&G Ohio: This is an anime con out in Cincinnati that my friend runs. I just got confirmation today that, not only do I get an artist table, I also am giving a concert. I have been making up items to restock my inventory as well as rehearsing all that I can. I will get you a video of the concert when it comes. The con is March 12-14 and is a 24 hour con (there is literally something always going on). This is the coolest thing EVER (If you want to read more, check out my previous post)!

Outfits:  I have been putting together so many cute outfits recently (not my typical jeans/t-shirt).  I may have to start a section for all the awesome outfits I come up with!  My 2 main pieces that I use are my tutu (bright pink and glittery) and my Gala Darling Dress (which is a bit too full in the hips, but it provides a fun challenge)!

eBay: eBay is a treasure trove waiting to be found!  Check out some of the loot I have found!
Harley Avenue
Vivienne Westwood Rocking Horse Ballerina (knockoffs) - THE most comfortable thing I think I have ever worn (the bottoms are foam, not wood)!
Adorable Bunny Jumper - I have it and it is comfy, but I am not small enough to wear it by itself.
Awesome Cosplay Costumes (this is a lolita vampire from a 2D Fighting game called Blazblue)
Hair Falls (very in with the raver crowd right now)

Productivity: The past few Thursdays, I have been waking up early.  On these days, I clean, do homework, make calls, make merchandise, or something!  I always get SOMETHING done in this time.  It feels really good too!  I never was a fan of getting things done before.  I always wanted to just be lazy and play video games!  NOT ANYMORE WORLD! ;-)

Friends: Ok, so everybody has friends, and they love them dearly!  I was very close friends with a girl I went to school with.  We had a bit of a falling out a year ago, and only just yesterday started talking to her.  She was my "go-to" friend if ever I needed anything.  She always made time for me and listened to my problems.  I have that friend back.

Apartment: My lease ends in August, so I need to move out before then (and trust me, renewing my lease is NOT an option).  I called today to an apartment complex just outside of town.  They have availabilities, they won't double charge me rent for my boyfriend, AND I can have pets!!!  I am SO getting a kitty!!!

Special Mentions: Gatoraid (yummy), Turkey Bacon (I'm hungry.  can you tell?), cat ears, yarn, magic pills (at least, I was told they would be magic.  That is a post for another time), cuddling, watching anime, my boyfriend, anything clean, magic drinks (it is just a hot cocoa and peppermint schnauppes, but it is oh so tasty!), snow melting (it is pretty, but I am ready for warm), music, netflix instant queue (my internet is spotty, so it is only fun when the internet works properly), personal growth.

So, what are you absolutely in love with this week?

1 comment:

  1. hey, just stumbled on your blog. i definitely think you should add outfits on here. i now follow you; feel free to return the favor.

    check me out some time.
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete