Monday, March 29, 2010

Best Breakfast EVER!


Alright, so being home alone, I have to cook for myself.  I am not much of a cook at all (I'm suprised I haven't caught anything on fire to be honest).  I was really hungry, so I made myself a large plate of eggs.  Here is what all was in it:
♥ 3 eggs
♥spash of milk (it really gives it fluffiness and I never knew that before)
♥1 slice turkey bacon (because I don't like the fatty texture of pork bacon)
♥1/4 red pepper (chopped)
♥1/4 green pepper (chopped)
♥1/8 sweet onion (chopped)
♥1/4 teaspoon garlic (minced)
♥ pinch of shredded cheese

Cook bacon to taste (crispy or tender/juicy).  Put onions and peppers in the same pan (I used a skillet which gave me a lot of space) and let them heat up and get tastified!  When those are ready, take them off the heat.  At this point, cut the bacon into little squares.

In a separate bowl, crack the 3 eggs and spash in the milk.  Wisk until evenly conbined.  Add the garlic and cheese, wisk, then add the peppers, onions, and bacon, wisk again.  Pour mixture into a greased pan and cook it like you would normally cook scrambled eggs.  Serve with toast and juice.

For juice, I got Simply Organge with mango (no pulp) and combined with pineapple juice (I have lots of canned pineapple and the juice from that is amazing).  Propotion everything how you like and drink up.  Delicious!!!

Hope you all can enjoy a scrumptious breakfast/brunch.  You could split this with somebody as a side to something or as a smaller portion for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment