Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things I Love Thursday ( x2)

Hello my beautiful people in the world! I hope you have had as good a week as I have! To cut to the chase, here is my TILT list!



My parents new puppy: I'll start with the biggie first. She is currently a 10 week old golden retriever. She has 2 names. My parents call her QTPi (3.14159). I don't think this is original because a few years ago, my dad got my mom a hoodie with that for christmas. Since I clearly dislike the name, I call her Satsu (the Japanese name for sugar). She is so cute and playful I can't take it! Let me explain the pictures!
1. My dad took a picture of me at the same time (his camera had a flash). No idea why there is a line, but I think it's cool!
2. Sleepy puppy with toy on her head!
3. Spawled out sleepy puppy!!!
4. Trying on her Halloween costume!

Low Ropes Courses: So, for my Organizational behavior class, we went to a low ropes course today. For those who don't know what that means, they are team building exercises, usually located in the woods, that are low to the ground. I have always loved these because I love anything that is like a puzzle. The one exercise was called "The Spiders Web". It is a giant net that involved passing people through the holes. There is a bit more to it, but it is really just tedious. I always find amusement in these activities!

Tests: I love the feeling of being done with a test. I don't like the stress and most of my classes are not too fun. It also doesn't help that I was never good at taking tests. The feeling of relaxation, like a huge burden has been lifted, is so amazing words cannot even begin to describe it!

Meeting up with people you haven't seen in a while: So today is the tri-state race for many of the cross country runners in the area. I was there volunteering for class (I got to wave cars into the parking lot...) and I got a chance to run into my old coach! She is a nice person, and very fair to her runners, however I always ended up getting injured in one way or another...She also coached my older brother and sent regards to him. Isn't that sweet???

Covet: So, I discovered this while writing my TILT list today, and in theory, it is amazing. Updates to come about this. What it does is analyzes you wardrode taste and breaks it down into different sub catagories (I am edge hobo/eclectic). You then put in what you like and don't like in clothing (color preference, patterns, and cut), what brands you like and dislike, and a price limit per each catagorie. It then sends you e-mails based on your profile about what kind of stuff is available. Because I am in college, I don't have much money (so I put my spending limit really low). Lets see how this goes!

New iPhone skins: So, loving Hello Kitty as much as I do, it seems natural for me to have a Hello Kitty phone skin. Now, I also love Target. I find such amazing stuff there. This time it is the previously mentioned skin. It was also really cheap ($10 compared to $ 30 from any AT&T or Apple store). also, who can beat black/pink???

Having a Microwave: Over the summer, my microwave exploded. I haven't been able to use it since and for the longest time, I kept forgetting to mention it to my rental agency. I finally did, and I have a working microwave. Because of that, I had to get rid of my hamster (I wasn't technically allowed to have him in the first place...). I can have popcorn now, which I am excited about!

Drinks: So Garrett and I have been experimenting with a different kinds of beer. It is always fun and exciting to try something new. I tried an import called Framboise and it tastes like raspberries! YUMMY!!! There is also a variety pack the I have tried recently. I can't remember the name, but the box looks like a treasure chest (mad props) and the beers have boating/pirate related names (more props). The awesomeness doesn't end at the packaging with this beer. All the beers have really smooth tastes. Even the hoppy beer didn't taste too overwhelming!

http://www.thejaylenoshow.com/video/clips/rainn-wilson-plays-earn-your-plug/1168750
If you like Dwight from The Office, you will love this!

What made you smile this week?
<3
Mag~elicious

No comments:

Post a Comment